Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is my dog, Buddy. He's a Chinese Crested Powderpuff. He weights between 11 to 13 pounds depending on time of year. Despite his breed and how lovable of a dog his is, I think he needs to see a psychiatrist.

See Buddy has two main problems. First he's lazier then a coon dog on a hot forth of July. If it wasn't for his tail wagging once in a while I would have to check for a pulse. Most of the time if I don't see Buddy somewhere near by I'll find him on our bed snoozing.


The second problem is he's scared of most everything and barks at himself. Let me explain the barking part first. Every time someone knocks at the door or walks past the house or knocks on the wall Buddy barks. Normal, right? Well a while back Buddy was sitting by the front door and had to scratch himself. While doing so his paw would come down and smack the floor. He jumped up and started barking at the door as if someone else beside him was making that noise.

Now back to the scared part. Like I said Buddy is about 11 to 13 pounds, a small dog. A friend of ours came over and brought her dogs with her, Sara and Kita (Keta). Kita is a big beautiful care free type dog that wouldn't hurt a flea. Sara is a chiawawah. Both dogs are female. Buddy, being a guy went a sniffing and needless to say was run off by the big mean vicious....


chiawawah - Sara.

Buddy came running over to me on the couch and coward under my arm. I tried getting him to get down but he wouldn't hear of it until that big brute Sara was out of the house.

I'm feeling very protected with my little Buddy in the house. I'm sure he'll scare those leaves outside off our lawn so I don't have to rack them.

No comments:

Post a Comment