Monday, January 3, 2011

Leukemia go away please!

A friend of ours from the Accentuate Writers Forum has found out recently that she has leukemia. Currently she is getting chemo treatment and is expected to have a long stay at the hospital.

First off let me tell you I don't know much about Rissa. I know she is married and has a young son who I believe is 6 years old. I also know she is a writer and a friend to many many people. Besides that she is sometimes goofy and almost always high spirited with a ready word of encouragement for others.

If you read my blog only once in your life I ask this be that time. I'm asking for your support and help in sowing upon Rissa and her family a monetary gift of support.

The easiest way to do this is thru PayPal at Rissa@rissawatkins.com. If that doesn't work for you I would ask you to visit our writers forum (Rissa's writers home)and click on our donate button there. All funds donated for Rissa will go directly to her and her family to help with mounting hospital bills and other cost related to her battle with Leukemia. You can find our writers forum at accentuate writers

Finally I would like to ask that you send her via her website - rissawatkins.com words of encouragement, prayer and supportive uplifting message to let her know how much you care.

Thank you from me personally for anyone who takes the time to do this for my friend and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Chase, Rissa's son, is actually six years old, and he's cute as can be! Thanks for posting this for Rissa!
    (PS: you might get more comments if you didn't require folks to log in in order to comment!)

    ReplyDelete